|eFootball 2023 Teams Unlocker For PC (v2.6.0)
At long last, Konami has released version 2.6.0 of eFootball 2023, an eagerly anticipated update for football lovers around the globe. With the release of every new update, players face the challenge of unlocking all teams once again. In this guide, we'll show you how to unlock all teams in eFootball 2023 Version 2.6.0 for PC.
Read the Instructions!
- Back up your eFootball 2023 files, it is important to make a backup copy of the following files: the dt250_console_all.cpk and dt251_console_all.cpk files, and efootball.exe
- IMPORTANT: Only use the eFootball 2023 unlock teams patch for offline play. You must deactivate the unlocker in order to play online. This is why it is recommended that you back up all original files, as they are required for online play.
- Exe has Unlocked FPS and Network Disabled to avoid getting Banned.
- 1. Go to Training, Select your Teams and go back to the Pitch so the Teams are loaded:
- 2. Then quit the Training. The Teams are saved into the Memory of the Game.
- 3. Start the Match here: The Konami given Settings are available.
HUD/Scoreboard is not working and the Chants are a bit buggy:
Note: If you quit a Match and go to an Exhibition again without choosing Training everything works fine
* Backup the Original Files!
* If you want to play online only use the Original Files!
A little Message for Konami:
I wont stop with this until you release something for us offline players. Put out Content, a DLC or whatever, i dont care.
Just get your lazy asses up and do something!
Original Link : eFootball 2023 Teams Unlocker For PC (v2.6.0)
Credits & Thanks To : Bogo36
● Found Missing / Wrong Credits ? : if you find the wrong credits please report to our fanpage or tell at the comments
● If you are the owner of these mods and want to request removal from our website, please contact us.
● © all rights reserved, if you copy our blog post put a link back to our website kazemario.com