- If you import new teams in Teams.bin, the game can't create EDIT file. You'll need create EDIT file with the new teams manually or importing in EDIT file too.
- The CSV files can be separated by semicolon or tabulation, but must be *.csv.
- The CSV files must be UNICODE or UTF-8 to get special characters.
- In EDIT mode, can't create players with any Id. It must be higher than 2147483648 (0x80000000).
- The Overall values for the players are different. I use my own formula to calculate them.
- To import the order don't matter, but the headers do. You can't change them.
PES Editor 2021
This tool works to edit data base for:
- PES 2021 PC
- PES 2020 PC
- PES 2019 PC
- PES 2018 PC & PS4
- PES 2017 PC & PS4
This version works for:
Bin files: From Dt10.cpk and Dt0.cpk (PlayerAppearances.bin before Dt36.cpk). Don't need decompress each bin file.