SmokePatch19 v3 for PES 2019 PC
version 19.3.0 (all in one) (16.nov.2020)
update 19.3.3 (18.dec.2020)
Changes in update 19.3.3:
- Updated players stats
- Updated mini face pack (+5000 formation picture updated)
- Updated the boot pack (imported new DLC boots)
- Updated the kit pack (updated and fixed many uniforms)
- Fixed french league participants
- Fixed world selection (players not coming back bug)
- Includes fixed stadiums (stadium pack will be replaced with default)
- Other updates and fixes
SP19 General Features:
- Compatible with the latest game data-pack
- Ready for season 20/21
- All players have real names
- All teams have a real name and logo
- All teams have real kits
- All teams have the correct stadium name and rivals
- All leagues have the correct name and logo
- Removed duplicated teams
- Added new managers
- Added new teams
- Added new national teams
- Added new leagues
- Added new classic teams
- Added a lot of real faces (addon)
- Added a lot of mini-faces
- Added real balls
- Added 100 boots and 30 gloves
- Many others
the demo above from sp21 is similar to sp19 except for some changes:
- SP19 v3 is converted from SP21 v3, there are differences between the games so they would run without errors, see restrictions below
- includes 20 teams instead of 21, the extra team moved to other teams Europe category
Denmark and Belgium leagues:
- two teams moved from the Belgium league to the Danish league for league stability and compatibility, if the number of teams in these leagues changes then the game would bug in football life modes.
- the game cannot have more than 26 teams in the American League, this league contains 20 teams as maximum possible without errors, the other 6 teams are not present.
- in pes21 this league is located in the main database of the game, in pes20 (and all previous versions) this league needs to be in a separated database level, this resulted in these teams missing some players especially players who play in a national team, meaning the players in these clubs that also play in a national team are not assigned to the club, this is to avoid duplications and bugs
Serie B, LaLiga2, Brasileiro 2 and other missing teams:
- these leagues and their teams are not present due to pes19 game limitation, other teams are also removed due to limited team slots, the players in the removed teams are available as free agents
SP19 Addons compatibility:
- all the sider sp19 addons can work with this version, except the addon (CL kitserver) that should be removed because it will make the kits old, this addon will need a new version.
- this addon is compatible but there are small differences in the ID between the old v2 and the new patch v3, this addon will be replaced with a new mega face pack converted from newer game versions.
- unlock teams addon is no longer compatible and is retired, the other addons should work fine, some will get new versions, be sure to read the details of the addon to have any needed information about the addon and its compatibility
Teams and Players:
- currently, the sp19 database has 648 total teams including hidden, classics teams, and expansion teams, the database includes around 25000 players, all real players except the players in the editable teams, no duplicated teams or players, players stats are from the latest Konami live update, we constantly keep updating the transfers and adding players if possible.
- all the players and players added with their original game ID, if a player or a team does not have one then we assign a temporary ID until is added in the game database.
- two teams remained fully editable, pes united (Zalgiris Vilnius) and we united (Ceres Negros), you can use these teams to make your own, it is possible to export the team and import it when we update the patch, see tutorial section
- all the leagues are up to date for the current season, created all the promoted teams, fake leagues replaced with real leagues (MLS, J1 League, Bundesliga)
- all the graphics files we create for best quality and performance at the same time, with the lowest file size possible for high quality, the graphics (emblems, logos, boots, balls, backgrounds) are all compatible with 4K resolution without losing quality. while consuming the same PC resources as the original game.
- special graphics applied in SP19, you can use the switcher to remove the graphics and/or the scoreboard for default Konami graphics
- the stadiums in the smoke patch are default game stadiums, updated from the most recent game data pack, you can add more from addons.
Kits (team shirts):
- we create and update kits constantly, all the teams in the smoke patch have real kits, most of the kits are of the current season, we keep updating the kits and include the new contents in updates when we have sufficient new files ready.
- there are many more options you can add to smoke patch, check the addons section of the website, the addons are being upgraded periodically and we plan to add more options in the future.
- be sure to read carefully about any addon before using it to know more about its functionality and compatibility
- a small switcher tool is included for various functions, located in the game folder, be sure the game is not running if you want to use this tool.
* all original game DLC files are needed if the patch is deactivated for online mode
- Extract patch files
- get all parts and be sure all are completed, extract only part one the rest will be extracted automatically, don't move any of the installation files or folders, and be sure you do not get any errors.
- Run (smokepatch19.3.0.exe)
- run the installer and choose the game installation folder, the patch must be installed in the same game folder, be sure you don't get errors, and that the installer finished successfully.
- Copy the Edit file
- manually copy the edit file (edit00000000) that comes with the latest update, replace the file in the save folder of the game in documents
- PES Smoke Patch