SmokePatch Version 21.1.0 AIO Season 2020-2021
- Graphics enhancements
- Added more kits updates
- Database updates and fixes
- Includes a solution for football life with copy game
SP21 General Features:
- compatible with the latest game data-pack
- ready for season 20/21
- all players have real names
- all teams have a real name and logo
- all teams have real kits
- all teams have the correct stadium name and rivals
- all leagues have the correct name and logo
- removed duplicated teams
- added new managers
- added new teams
- added new national teams
- added new leagues
- added new classic teams
- added a lot of real faces (addon)
- added a lot of mini-faces (+20k)
- added real balls
- added 100 boots and 30 gloves
- many others...
Teams and Players:
- currently, our database has 741 total teams including hidden, classics teams, and expansion teams, the database includes over 25000 players, all real players except the players in the editable teams, no duplicated teams or players, players stats are from the latest Konami live update, we constantly keep updating the transfers and adding players if possible.
- all the players and players added with their original game ID, if a player or a team does not have one then we assign a temporary ID until is added in the game database.
- two teams remained fully editable, pes united (Zalgiris Vilnius) and we united (Ceres Negros), you can use these teams to make your own, it is possible to export the team and import it when we update the patch, see tutorial section.
- all the leagues are up to date for the current season, created all the promoted teams, fake leagues replaced with real leagues (MLS, J1 League, Bundesliga)
- added more new master league managers to choose from.
- managers available: https://bit.ly/3ef43Er
- all the graphics files we create for best quality and performance at the same time, with the lowest file size possible for high quality, the graphics (emblems, logos, boots, balls, backgrounds) are all compatible with 4K resolution without losing quality. while consuming the same PC resources as the original game.
- special graphics applied in SP21, you can use the switcher to remove the graphics and/or the scoreboard for default Konami graphics.
- the stadiums in the smoke patch are default game stadiums, updated from the most recent game data pack, you can add more from addons.
Kits (team shirts):
- we create and update kits constantly, all the teams in the smoke patch have real kits, most of the kits are of the current season, we keep updating the kits and include the new contents in updates when we have sufficient new files ready.
- there are many more options you can add to smoke patch, check the addons section of the website, the addons are being upgraded periodically and we plan to add more options in the future.
- be sure to read carefully about any addon before using it to know more about its functionality and compatibility.
- a small switcher tool is included for various functions, located in the game folder, be sure the game is not running if you want to use this tool.
* all original game DLC files are needed if the patch is deactivated for online mode.
- this patch is made to focus on offline modes, to play online or my club use switcher to deactivate the patch and restore the default game
- changing the patch files or adding other mods is at your own risk.
- smoke patch does not include the game, we assume that you have bought and installed it.
- for steam users, deactivate live update in the team select menu, see the picture
- Extract patch files, get all parts and be sure all are completed, extract only part one the rest will be extracted automatically, don't move any of the installation files or folders, and be sure you do not get any errors.
- Run (smokepatch21.0.0.exe), run the installer and choose the game installation folder, the patch must be installed in the same game folder, be sure you don't get errors, and that the installer finished successfully.
- Copy the Edit file, manually copy the edit file (edit00000000) that comes with the latest update, replace the file in the save folder of the game in documents.
* same instructions for patch update if available.
- PES Smoke Patch