- Fixed boots showing incorrectly in the game
- Fixed Bologna instead of Brescia in Serie A
The demo above from sp21 is similar to sp20 except for some changes:
- SP20 v3 is converted from SP21 v3, there are differences in the game so we have modified some leagues so the game will run without errors, see restrictions below
- Compatible with the latest game data-pack
- Ready for season 20/21
- All players have real names
- All teams have a real name and logo
- All teams have real kits
- All teams have the correct stadium name and rivals
- All leagues have the correct name and logo
- Removed duplicated teams
- Added new managers
- Added new teams
- Added new national teams
- Added new leagues
- Added new classic teams
- Added a lot of real faces (addon)
- Added a lot of mini-faces (+20k)
- Added real balls
- Added 100 boots and 30 gloves
- Many others
Teams And Leagues:
- Same as every year, we started to change the teams in the game, first step was to remove the duplicated Chinese teams from the game, then start adding teams and national teams, we will keep adding more in every update until all teams slot are used, this year we have a lot of available slots so many teams will be added, when we reach near the number limit with teams still needs to be added then we will make polls to let the users help us decide on that
- There are still fake teams in the game, cannot be removed until we add more teams so the game will not be short of teams and causes bugs, will be removed when sufficient teams are added
- Smokepatch20 have licenced and corrected all players names, many youth players added to the database and assigned to their respective teams, stats are according to the newest konami database, all the players added to the database uses original correct ID unless never existed in previous games.
- There are still many fake players in the fake clubs, will be removed when we remove the fake teams and add real ones.
Faces And Mini Faces:
- The facepack is bundled in the patch, total size of 4.7 gb worth of faces, more than 1000 real faces added to the game for more enjoyable gaming.
- Our minifaces we use in smokepatch versions is huge (game-plan picture), the pack covers around 12.000 real player minifaces all with high quality.
- All the teams in smokepatch have real kits, most of the kits are also updated to their latest designs, all the kits are in high quality created specially for SP20
- As usual, we constantly review and update the kits in every update for the patch.
- This year we only use the game stadiums in the patch, we might be opting for more stadiums via server like we did in sp19, stadium ad-boards are not included in the patch, but are available as optional addon
Boots, Gloves and Balls:
- SP20 comes with the maximum of 100 real boots, 30 real gloves, and new balls for the new season of most of the leagues and competitions, we have kept a couple of nice balls made by konami this year, balls are assigned to their respective teams in the edit file accompanied with smokepatch
* Smoke Patch Mega Facepack
* Sider Scoreboard R4
- Extract patch files [Get all parts and be sure all are completed, extract only part one the rest will be extracted automatically, don't move any of the installation files or folders and be sure you do not get any errors].
- Run (smokepatch20.3.0.exe) [Run the installer and choose game installation folder, the patch must be installed in the same game folder, be sure you don't get errors and that the installer finished successfully].
- Install patch update [Get the latest patch update (if available), only install the latest update because it will include any needed previous updates for the patch].
- Copy the Edit file [Manually copy the edit file (edit00000000) that comes with the latest update, replace the file in the save folder of the game in documents].
- Better if you remove all the files in the download folder of the game before installing smokepatch (to save disk space and avoid conflicts)
- If you edit or generate the patch dpfilelist be sure to.
- Changing the patch files or adding other mods is at your own risk.
- Adding or updating the game exe is not the patch responsibility.
- This patch is made to focus on offline modes.
- PES Smoke Patch